THE BEST MONEY MOVES TO MAKE
Are you ready to discover financial opportunities in an economic downturn?
Whether you are curious about how to replace your lost income, relief opportunities for small business owners, or the best places to be saving your money right now, join me to learn EXACTLY what steps to take to set yourself up for working towards financial success during the Coronavirus.
I’m going to be sharing all the information I’ve been giving my clients to help them during these uncertain times!
In this 60-minute training session, you’re going to learn:
- Ways to replace your lost income
- How to get financial aid if you are self-employed or a small business owner
- Opportunities for reducing your taxes
- Investment Do’s and Don’ts
- Smart moves to increase your cash flow
- Steps to take to make sure your family and your finances are protected
SET UP FOR SUCCESS
So that when things return to normal, your finances will too!
I’ve been researching and compiling a list of opportunities that you can take advantage of. I’ve even taken advantage of many of these myself, and I want you to have all the information for yourself!
Uncertain times don’t have to be filled with fear and worry! You need resources you can trust, so that you can take action now!
Brianne is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, who specializes in working with individuals, families, and business owners in the areas of retirement planning, investment management, and college savings. She uses a holistic approach to financial planning, and customizes her advice to meet her clients’ specific goals and needs.
She believes that your financial well-being is crucial to your overall health and wellness, and her passion is to teach people how to live a well-balanced and successful, financial life.
- You want to know what’s in the stimulus package for you.
- You are self-employed or a small business owner, and you want to know what financial aid opportunities are out there for you.
- You owe taxes and want to know ways that aim towards giving less money to the IRS, and keep more in your pockets.
- You have enough in your emergency savings account, and are wondering what else you can do with the money you have saved.
- You are interested in how the stock market works, but don’t really understand it all that well.
Have questions or wondering how we can work together? Send me a message and I will be in contact with you soon.
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this page may only discuss and/or transact business with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, OH, TX, VA, WA.